President's Staff Excellence Award
This annual award is designed to recognize the staff employee who excels in the following:
- Consistent demonstration of excellent job performance including dedication to work ethic, and demonstrated methods of improving efficiency in the workplace, as well as other examples of excellence.
- Commitment to CSU's mission and values.
- Demonstrated teamwork and exemplary working relationships with supervisors and peers.
- Exceptional attitude and performance in serving the needs of students, staff, faculty and visitors.
- Any other criteria offered by the nominator that reflects the performance of the nominee and meets the goals and objectives of the university.
Any CSU employee or student may nominate someone for the President's Staff Excellence Award. All full time regular staff members who have been employed for one year or more are eligible for nomination.
Winner of this award will receive a commemorative award, a letter of recognition from the President, and $1000.
The call for nominations will be made in the Spring semester. All nominations will be reviewed by the Staff Council Staff Development and Recognition Committee. One winner will be chosen each academic year from the submitted nominations. The President's Staff Excellence Award will be presented by the President of the University at the annual Employee Service and Recognition ceremony held in the spring. Please take the time to consider nominating an exceptional and deserving employee.
2017-2018 Nomination Deadline: Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12 pm (noon).
The link above will allow you to download the fill-able Word document version of the nomination form. All nominations should be submitted via email to email@example.com, Attn: Pres Staff.
For questions regarding the President's Staff Excellence Award, please contact the Chair of the Staff Development and Recognition Committee.