Directions for Faculty & Staff
Phone numbers that CougarAlert uses are stored in ADP under the "Phone numbers" section of the "personal Information" tab. (note: CougarAlert does NOT use the phone numbers listed under "emergency contacts." Those are for HR to use if there is a need to contact someone about you individually.)
To find the right spot to update your CougarAlert contact numbers within ADP:
- Make sure the button on the top left says "employee" (and not "manager").
- Mouse over the tab that says "Personal Information"
- Scroll down to, and click on, "Phone Numbers"
- Click on the heading under "type" to change or delete a number, or click on "add new" to add a new phone number
- Click save before logging off the system
Step 3 & 4