Money Mondays are monthly financial education workshops with a WebEx format which will be broadcast to the entire USG. These workshops provide:
- Guidance to employees who may be stressed about economic conditions, market fluctuations, and their personal finances.
- Education about benefits in the context of personal financial planning including saving, investing, debt management, and planning for the unexpected.
Walk with CSU
Are you looking for an easy way to get healthy with your busy schedule? Interested in finding an activity that can be both social and beneficial to your health? Walking is a relatively easy, accessible exercise that can help maintain a healthy weight, prevent and reduce heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, improve your mood, improve sleep and supports your joints, just to name a few benefits.
Join the CSU Walk Georgia Group to track your group and individual activity.
Open to all CSU Employees!!
Well-Being and Health Care Support
Columbus State University cares about you and your family's health! That's why we have partnered with Board of Regents and BCBSGa to provide wellness benefits and health care support when you need it. Take advantage of these programs to keep you and your family healthy throughout the year:
- Preventive exams – covered under the health care plans at 100%! Take action and proactively manage your health before a serious medical condition occurs.
- On-line health risk assessment – measures how well you are doing managing your health, on-line health and wellness information, discounts on health-related products and alternative medicine therapies available on-line at www.bcbsga.com/bor or at www.kp.org
- 24/7 NurseLine BCBSGa: 800-785-0006 Kaiser: 404-365-0966 (Metro Atlanta) 800-611-1811 (outside Atlanta)
- Health support programs for employees with on-going conditions or for those coping with a serious illness. These programs provide you with information about your condition and help you keep on schedule with doctors visits and medications.
- USG seeks to improve well-being by providing opportunities and resources to enhance health and wellness with healthy habits.
- Student Recreation Center memberships through payroll deduction; memberships for Employee and/or Spouse, dependents (16 and older), or a sponsored member.