Be Healthy: Wellness and Health Care Support
Columbus State University cares about you and your family's health! That's why we have partnered with BCBSGa and Kaiser to provide wellness benefits and health care support when you need it. Take advantage of these programs to keep you and your family healthy throughout the year:
- Preventive exams – covered under the health care plans at 100%! Take action and proactively manage your health before a serious medical condition occurs.
- On-line health risk assessment – measures how well you are doing managing your health, on-line health and wellness information, discounts on health-related products and alternative medicine therapies available on-line at www.bcbsga.com/bor or at www.kp.org
- 24/7 NurseLine BCBSGa: 800-785-0006 Kaiser: 404-365-0966 (Metro Atlanta) 800-611-1811 (outside Atlanta)
- Health support programs for employees with on-going conditions or for those coping with a serious illness. These programs provide you with information about your condition and help you keep on schedule with doctors visits and medications.
- Student Recreation Center memberships through payroll deduction memberships for Employee and/or Spouse, dependents (16 and older), or a sponsored member.